New York, NY (December 9, 2013) DRI Istanbul is proudly hosting the first Business Continuity Forum in Turkey. The event will be held March 11, 2014 at the Radisson Blu in Ortaköy.
“We’re extremely excited to bring our premier business continuity conference to Istanbul, Turkey,” said DRI International President Al Berman. “It’s one of the world’s greatest cities with a rich history and is home to many excellent continuity programs. Our DRI2014 Istanbul conference agenda is full of stimulating and insightful presentations and discussions.”
Participants will be able to:
• Learn from, and meet face-to-face with industry experts.
• Network and share best practices with colleagues from commercial, industrial, and institutional work environments.
• Participate in comprehensive discussions and explore relevant case histories.
• Apply best practices and recovery strategies presented within your own company.
• Collaborate with your peers and industry experts in an exclusive, intimate setting.
• Earn valuable DRI Continuing Education Activity Points (CEAPs).
About DRI International
DRI International was founded in 1988 as a non-profit organization with a mission to make the world prepared. As the global education and certification body in business continuity and disaster recovery planning, DRI International sets the standard for professionalism. There are more than 11,000 active certified professionals worldwide. A DRI credential ensures employers that candidates understand the tenets of business continuity. It is the only certification that requires maintaining a current degree of knowledge through continuing education. DRI International organizes major industry events throughout the world. It offers corporate training programs and partnerships with colleges and universities.
After more than 25 years of service, DRI International remains the oldest, the largest, and the most broad-based organization of its kind in the world.
About DRI Istanbul
DRI Istanbul serves business continuity and risk management professionals in Turkey, Europe, and the Middle East. Our certifications add value to both individual professionals through independent verification and certification of skills as well as the organizations where they work.